‘We’ means Pard Card.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions by uploading the most up-to-date version to our website.
By purchasing a Pard Card from jamandmeme.com and using a Pard Card you accept the following terms and conditions:
- Pard Card is only available to ‘Cornish Locals’.
- A criteria for a ‘Cornish Local’ is:
- Someone who permanently resides in Cornwall.
- Someone who’s delivery address is in Cornwall.
- Further to the two previous requirements; someone who has a payment card registered at a Cornish address which they reside at.
- Exceptions can be made to this criteria on a case by case basis at the discretion of Pard Card.
- Additional evidence of residency can be requested by Pard Card.
- If evidence is not given, a refund will be made in full.
- Being a Pard Card holder entitles you to a 12 month period of use starting from the date 12 months before the expiry date as shown on each Pard Card.
- To receive a discount or offer, a valid Pard Card must be presented at the point of sale or to an online retailer.
- A valid Pard Card is:
- In possession of the person named on the Pard Card.
- Only valid up to and including the expiry date shown on the Pard Card.
- The Pard Card cannot be used with any other offers or promotions except those shown on the website.
- Once the expiry date shown on the Pard Card has passed. A new Pard Card must be purchased.
- Participating retailers reserve the right to accept a Pard Card on a discretionary basis should they doubt its validity.
- Participating retailers reserve the right to request proof of identification at point of sale or online to ensure it matches that of which is shown on the Pard Card.
- Pard Card will update the website as frequently as possible. However, we or retailers are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online.
- Retailers sign up to offer discounts for a minimum of 12 months.
- We are not liable for the withdrawal of any participating retailers.
- Pard Card can occasionally send unique offers or discounts via email to Pard Card holders, these may be third party promotions.
- Pard Card or Jam & Meme are not be liable for damages that could occur through connection with Pard Card.
- Pard Card or Jam & Meme is not liable for the behaviour of Pard Card holders or retailers and any experiences that may occur.
- Lost or damaged Pard Cards are to be replaced by the Pard Card holder at their expense via the original purchase method.
- No refunds will be given for Pard Cards once they have been dispatched.